I’m sure you’ve heard it said that being a “team player” is critical to your success as an SLP (and in life), but what does “being a team player” really mean? What does it look like?
In this course, you’ll finally get a clearer understanding of what it means to be a team player, and why operating in this way has major implications for your success, growth and happiness as an SLP. This course helps us all face the very real challenges of being a team player head-on, and sets out eight key strategies you can use to become the team player you were born to be. The course culminates with the chance to reflect on your own strengths and gaps as it relates to being a team player, as well as create a concrete action plan to improve in this area moving forward. Your colleagues will thank you for joining in this practical and inspiring course!
What Will You Learn?
- Unpack the benefits of being a team player for you, your patients, and your colleagues.
- Discuss the real challenges to being a strong team player in the SLP context.
- Learn 8 key strategies to help you become a better team player at work.
- Explore the correlation between team building and mental health
- Reflect on where you excel as a team player, and where you have room to grow.
How to Be a Team Player as an SLP
Welcome and Overview00:00
So What is Being a Team Player All About?00:00
The Challenges to Being a Strong Team Player00:00
Key Strategies for Becoming a Better Team Player00:00
Team Building Activities00:00